View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 09:04 AM   #55
The Freeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
That's the kind of thing that we're dealing with. Also, we have a loft that was converted to a bedroom. So, that makes it a 3 bedroom home. But they say you can't list it as that so they have to call it a bonus room. But there are no comps that have that. I feel like I don't want to leave money on the table but at the same time don't want to be an idiot and not listen to my agent who has a lot of experience. I hate this process.
you can challenge the appraisal if it comes back low. My wife has had to do it a couple of times (shes the realtor) as i have stated a couple times and as others have mentioned...since the buyer is paying it you wont know what your home appraises at unless there is an issue.

your realtor should be able to help.
xbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli