View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 09:00 AM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Those comparison homes always drive me nuts. There are no homes in my area that compare to ours. Our comparisons always end up being homes that are smaller than ours due to a lack of 5 bedroom homes in the area. It's bullshit.

Oh and they almost always compare it with homes that don't have finished basements.
That's the kind of thing that we're dealing with. Also, we have a loft that was converted to a bedroom. So, that makes it a 3 bedroom home. But they say you can't list it as that so they have to call it a bonus room. But there are no comps that have that. I feel like I don't want to leave money on the table but at the same time don't want to be an idiot and not listen to my agent who has a lot of experience. I hate this process.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.