View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 08:57 AM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Even then, just because it may be something buyers want, it doesn't mean it's something they'll pay extra for. I had just rebuilt the 18'x12' shed and renovated the garage the past couple years....didn't really net me an extra dollar. The spectacular renovated kitchen OTOH absolutely did, and it's probably why it sold so quickly.

And yes, there are some that can be turn-offs. You never want to personalize your home too much unless you plan on dying in it.
The kitchen is modernized although that was done 10 years ago. Still, it looks better than the only comp she provided that looks very similar to mine. The bathroom (minus the tub/shower) was redone last year. The front porch used to be a concrete top, limestone porch that was starting to crumble and so we replaced it with a nice wooden porch/deck a year ago. At the same time, the sidewalk leading up to it was replaced.
Also regarding garages and the comp I mentioned, mine is twice the size of that one. We have two backyard patios to enjoy. I think those are good selling points but I'm by no means an expert.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.