Thread: Movies and TV How To Train Your Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #48
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Looks like the good word is getting out. Its holding really well.
I'm hoping it picks up during our school vacation week (which is next week).

I'll tell you one thing: even when there are only 12 people in the theater, they applaud at the end. I've never seen that before.

Dreamworks opened at the right time, too. They have had IMAX all to themselves for three weeks and will continue to, until May 7th when "Iron Man 2" opens. Compare that to "Iron Man 2" itself, which only gets 2 weeks before "Shrek: Ever After". Or "Toy Story 3", which only gets 12 days until "Eclipse".
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.