Thread: Other Sports Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 11:32 PM   #31
MVP

I hate to see this. Tyson is one of those almost mythical figures I'd rather remember for who he was. I know he needs paid, but damn, there is no win to be had here for all of us selfish fans who want to remember him as the flawed perfection he was.

My only hope is he mentally breaks in the ring and somehow manages to maul the dumb **** to a point that none of us ever have to watch one of his fights again. The demon is still in there, it has almost come out in a couple interviews, so we can only hope he loses control of it long enough to land a few historic blows or chews his face off.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.