View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 04:52 PM   #1791
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Why do you keep using the word dynasty as if I have ever used that word to describe this team?

I've been critical of this team since midseason 2017 and haven't once expected them to get back to a WS since it was crystal clear that not only were they not going to compete against whichever team makes it out of the AL but they wouldn't even compete with the Dodgers.

Theo has been ****ing stupid with his moves since the WS and its cost this team dearly. The Jose Quintana trade was just plain reeruned and he emptied out the rest of the farm to do it for a guy that may be a 4th starter in the playoffs on a legit WS contender, if not coming out of the bullpen.

But you do seem awfully excited about likely getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs. I would rather the Cubs crash and burn than sit there and give the FO reason to not make changes yet again. They are Chiefs of years past right now in that they could make the playoffs but it doesnt really matter because they wont do shit in them.
Loser say what?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.