View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 04:50 PM   #1789
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So I don't really get Cards games here in Phx, at least not with the bsic cable package I'm on, so I was wondering, how do our Cards look going into the post-season? Has our pitching (starting/relief) stabilized? Are we producing at the plate (Carpenter, Goldy)?
Best ERA over the last several months. Offense is the Achilles and will kill them in the postseason. They do most of the little things well, which is why they're in it (baserunning, defense, fundamentals).

Goldschmidt has been a C- this year, Carpenter an F, notwithstanding last night, and Ozuna a D+.

The offense is really, really bad.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote