Thread: ChiefsPlanet sister needs dental help
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:50 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I've had several different providers over the years and was not impressed with any of them. I was squawking about it to a dentist and he agreed. He said the only dental insurance he had seen that was worth a damn, was some kind of military dental insurance.

I mean for something like a filling, it's fine, but if it comes down to something like an implant, grab your ankles.
I've had two root canals and two crowns. I've heard horror stories of people paying thousands of dollars but I paid a couple hundred total.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.