View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 06:14 PM   #15425
MVP

how does/what does the sous vide work. my stand alone shot craps so I'm looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
We have the 6qt Emiril's version, but I wish we had gone 8qt. As for selling it, there's no need, they're just awesome. Just, please (because I know you're health conscious), get one that has a Sous Vide and Yogurt (healthy!!!) options. I'm beyond shocked at how much we use those two features.

Just do it (no Homo Nike!!), you won't regret it.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.