Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:27 PM   #430
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Overall, I want to buy stock in Dacre Montgomery's career. That dude is an amazing actor. He and Maya Hawke are the two people from this show I can see becoming legit A-listers.

The redemption arc for Billy, although brief, really rounded out his character, and it made me feel genuine empathy for him. He also had the single funniest moment of the series, IMO:

"Hey, lard-ass!! No running on my watch. I catch you again, you're banned for life. You want to get banned for life, lard-ass? Didn't think so."
Dacre definitely looks like he has potential...also glad they gave Billy some redemption. I liked him in Power Rangers but that's all I knew him from. This show showed how good he is.

I'm ready for s4 also I feel David K Harbour is getting more roles, pretty cool.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.