Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 05:47 PM   #425
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Was there something like that in one of the Lethal Weapon films? I need to watch them again anyways but I thought the criminals used that against Murtaugh/Riggs in one of them.
No. It's what Tony (Karl's brother) says to John McClaine when he puts the gun behind his ear after McClain pulled the fire alarm and then Tony gave away his position by firing his MP5 around a corner where he though McClain was, then running to a circular saw that had been started to draw him in.

The closest to what you're referring to happened when Riggs was making the Christmas tree bust when one of the goons (not Anthony Keidis' dad) said, "This badge ain't real, and you ain't real."
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.