View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 01:22 AM   #952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Anyone ever experience something that you just had to be there to k ow it was off kilter? I mean unless youre a trained novelist and could properly place the listener yhere, some stories are better left untold
I had a 4 ft x 4 ft print of a macro shot of broccoli (see pic). I woke from lucid dreaming to see a woman holding a child above me...then the photo sucked them back into the image and they became part of the pattern. From that moment on, I could always see them in the photo...

It was VERY strange...hard to explain except they were this 3D extension of the photograph that was hovering over me ..and hidden in the complexity of the pattern. It almost appeared like they were startled when I woke...that I had seen something I shouldn't have and quickly retracted back into the picture.

Untitled-20

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-31-2019 at 01:31 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote