View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:59 PM   #914
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.
This is correct. Kraft is a scumbag and hypocrite. I have a great deal of faith in cosmic justice though; I need only to look at Elway and Denver to be reminded of its existence. And though I can not say WHEN Bobert's card will be pulled, I can assure you that it WILL be pulled eventually.

And it will be HISTORICAL in it's glory.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.