View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 10:17 PM   #7511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Do you really think they didn’t consider the ramifications of doing this? Of course they did and in real time with the info they had they though this was the lesser of two evils , I am pretty confident it wasn’t a coin flip. It sucks , it sucks for Everyone in this thread, nobody is happy and I think we are all hoping it ends as quickly as possible.

I can’t believe it has only been about a week , it feels like months already.
Yeah while trying to keep this from becoming too DC, it's pretty obvious seeing the news from the Senate today that there was some advance warning. One of the Senators under fire began dumping stocks as early as January 24th. That's two months ago.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.