View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 07:57 PM   #44
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Hard pass. With major holes at CB (and only 2 under contract), LB and IOL I would pass on Sweetness, Barry Sanders, Dickerson, et al at the end of the first round. It makes zero sense taking a RB round 1.
And that's why 32 teams should be THANKING THE GOOD LORD that you're not their damn GM . We just won the SB with no great CB's, LB's or guards!!..so I really don't know why folks are so obsessed with those positions but then run down the need for a competent running game. Swift might very well be there for us at 32 and IF Veach takes him I'd be more than happy with that choice and why? Because he's a damn good player who could start first day, that's why.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.