View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:56 AM   #96
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I work from home on computer but I have lost a good chunk of income with trade shows being canceled. On the other hand, it's a nice break from traveling and I am getting some personal projects done I was not able to or put off before. I really wouldn't want to fly right now to be on the safe-side. I have enough food, water, paper goods etc. I have gone out to Lowes or Home Depot to do spring planting, take walks and to get sunshine. I feel good and have taken preventative health actions to boost my immunity and wash my hands and moisturize them constantly. Tho' I do that anyway, because I prepare food, cook and bake.
My cooking skills are getting better.
I got through a box of Hamburger Helper, instant potatoes and a can of corn with out to much trouble.
I did forget to add the Hamburger Helper powder with the noodles. Tell after it was done simmering. But nobody knew but me.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.