Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:27 PM   #252
Let's Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think probably he was going to have to go through more rehab and this pussy, who last time I checked didn't have a ****ing optimus prime around his leg like Alex Smith, just said '**** it, thanks for the signing bonus, we out.'

**** that guy, if so.

Andrew Luck lost his love for the game and decided to be a huge pussy and make season ticket holders who plunked down thousands of dollars this offseason enjoy Jacoby Brissett for what will surely be 16 shit-filled tacos of regular season AIDs.

The customer is always right.
I can’t help but laugh at someone who plays the victim on behalf of other people.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote