View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #329
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Jordan is lucky as hell he was in the era of the highlight not the era of social media. His gambling and sex addiction would have been TMZ and Twitter fodder every night. Can you imagine the out roar if LeBron went to Atlantic City gambling the night of an Eastern Conference Finals game?

LeBron is one hell of a player glad I got to watch him. Jordan was one hell of a player glad I got to watch him. I'm not going to let my childhood unicorn dreams of Jordan cloud my judgement on him and not think somebody is as good as him.
Since when is MJ a sex addict? Im sure he banged a lot of women but that doesnt make him a sex addict.

Some of you people get too caught up in 'social media' crap. I dont need the internet for me to realize that celebrities and professional athletes arent perfect.

LeBron is amazing I am glad I got to watch him play as well but he isnt MJ
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.