View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:36 PM   #65
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
What is the point of taking a tackle in the draft if you don't intend them to start?

This team already has Wanya Morris. If you're not taking a tackle that you believe can start on day one at LT, then just sign Donovan Smith.
You think said OT can start at some point in 2024 and beyond.

I don't think Morris is that guy.

If the organization does, they won't take an OT in the 1st. For the reasons you stated - there are no turnkey day 1 starting OTs likely to be there at 32. Though I think there are some with a chance to start, if the organization likes Morris they won't think that chance is appreciably higher than Morris has.

I just don't. So I'd rather go with someone like Morgan or Kingsley who I think will be better than Morris almost immediately and certainly long-term.

In the interim, you bring Smith back as insurance.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.