Thread: Chiefs Arrowhead Kingdom is live
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:56 AM   #54
Has a particular set of skills

Update from the DC Chiefs fan group for those going to the game in person. Going to another roaf game? You will find the latest info on Chief fan gatherings and tailgates here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar

The DC Chiefs Party Bus!
Getting out to FedEx Field is a complete pain in the rear, so we'll be skipping the congested Metro rides, the long walk to (and from) the stadium, and the Uber/Lyft surge pricing in favor of riding out there on our very own DC Chiefs Party Bus! That's right -- this year we've chartered a bus to and from the stadium from our host bar, Blackfinn Ameripub, and you can secure your spot on for only $30! Here's how this will work:

Fill out this Google form and let me know how many seats you would like to reserve. Please keep in mind that we are limited on the amount of people we can fit on the bus, and once we've reached capacity no further tickets will be issued.

Once I've received your form submission I'll send you an email with payment information. In the event that we are running low on seats, your spot on the bus will be held for a period of 24 hours. If payment has not been received by that time it will be offered to the next person on the list.
Blackfinn will be opening up early at 8:30am on the morning of the game. They'll have breakfast items and early morning cocktails on the menu for those who wanna get things going early.

Similarly, Blackfinn will be offering food and drink packages to-go from the bar! You'll be able to grab beer, cocktails, and food to take to the tailgate with you so that you can avoid any last-minute trips to the store in the morning. More info on this will be sent to you once you've successfully purchased your ticket.

At 9:30am (SHARP!) we will be departing from the bar to the stadium. We'll meet up with the DC Chiefs tailgate crew from there -- a fairly quick walk from our drop-off location.

When the game has ended we'll meet back up at the bus which will take us back to Blackfinn where the second round of games for the day will be playing for anyone who'd like to stick around.

Again, I need to stress that tickets for the bus are limited and once they're gone we won't be able to add any more, so don't delay -- grab your seats today!

The DC Chiefs Kingdom Tailgate!

I'm very happy to announce that we've finally figured out a tailgate plan for this Sunday thanks to some super awesome Chiefs fans who have offered to purchase their parking passes in the same lot at FedEx Field.
Everyone who is driving to the game will be parking their their vehicles together in Lot F-Green near the circled area in the image to the right click here to check out a map of the stadium's parking: https://static.clubs.nfl.com/.../jww...vnrqk8iest.pdf

in order to give us plenty of room to hang out and mingle in a space that's not directly next to the stadium. A few things to keep in mind about Sunday's tailgate:

This is an impromptu tailgate so make sure to bring enough food and drinks with you to keep yourself happy before the game-- you probably won't have a lot of options to purchase either once you hit the stadium ground (it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to bring a disposable cooler bag with you).
If you haven't purchased a parking permit yet and are planning to do so please let me know! We'd love to have additional cars in our group to help hold down some additional real estate -- get in touch with me by replying to this newsletter if you'd like to join in on the caravan.

We're going to be joined by some very special guests before the game -- KCMO Mayor Quinton Lucas and the folks from Visit KC will be stopping by to say "hello" to everyone!

Remember, we are guests at this stadium representing the Kansas City area. Let's try to be on good behavior and not bother any of the Washington Football Team fans (even if they try to bother you first).

Finally, I'm asking that everyone try to do one small thing to make the tailgate better for everyone else this weekend. Maybe that means bringing an extra beer or two to the tailgate for someone who forgot to bring their own. Maybe that means sharing your bottle of sunscreen with someone who's starting to freckle. Maybe that means throwing on some face paint or wearing a Chiefs flag to the stadium as a cape. Or maybe that just means bringing out a positive attitude to FedEx Field with you on Sunday -- let's just all try to make sure that we have a great time this weekend.

More details can be found in their Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DCCh...3585618442553/

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-16-2021 at 08:09 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.