View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 12:30 PM   #33
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
It's not THAT convoluted once you sit down and read it a bit but holy shit is it unnecessarily complicated.
I think it just seems convoluted to some because it's being explained from its most basic level. If you explained any basic football play from its most basic level down to the formation it would seem just as convoluted.

I like it honestly. The only part I don't like is the automatic start at the 35 if the kick goes into the endzone. Just have the kicker line up further back and let him boot it IMO.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.