Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 03:17 PM   #34
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I wish I liked this year's OTs more. Its a weak FA market and imo we DO need to be looking at tackles soon. I hear it's a good year but I don't really see great depth.

I wouldn't hate Jones in the 3rd as a guy who you try at OT but probably move inside. But he may go earlier now. I think that's my thinking.

The problem we have is we already have a raw, developmental guy in Morris. I don't really see how you carry 2. I was pretty keen on trying to "fix" LT but now it seems a better bet to bring back D Smith and have Morris compete, then go for a guy later with some potential positional versatility.
I don't like any of the 'likely to be available' guys more than I liked Anton Harrison last year.

And man oh man did I look like a dipshit there. Because Harrison was hot garbage almost all season. The Jags probably would've been better served going with Walker Little at RT and drafting...about anyone else. The guy struggled biggly.

I was wrong enough there that it convinced me that I have no idea what I'm looking at with OTs. So I'm gonna just go ahead and trust the team that has Andy Reid, one of the best teachers and evaluators of O-linemen in the game, in charge of it.

That dude knows linemen. If he sees a guy he wants that I didn't - he's right and I'm wrong. If he doesn't see anybody out there worth drafting when I thought there was one - see above.

I'm out of the 'question the Chiefs approach on offensive linemen' game.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote