Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 10:38 PM   #98
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Oh, cool. So you’ve cited your old teammate who is 6’8 220 who played D1 basketball while BWillie said anyone on CP who played HS basketball under the age of 38 would “mop the floor” with her.

I’m sure there are people who can beat her. But you’re under 38 and it seems played HS basketball so would you have mopped the floor with her?
Mop the floor no could I score on her sure. Could I score on a 6'0 all American men's basketball player? It would be increasingly more difficult.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote