Old 05-11-2021, 09:43 AM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Are you ever not a raging ****ing twat?
I think we all know the answer to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Look, dude. I have never not once vacuumed out my pellet grill. But if you have to ever vacuum ashes you should use a water trap.

I use a water trap because I have a waste oil furnace in the shop. But if you want to bring out your shop vac and suck that shit out of the furnace, be my ****ing guest.

And I have no clue if the models these guys are buying have the shut down procedure that burns out the firebox. If they don't they probably need vacuum out the firebox when they change the foil.

But do you man, condescend away. Just understand that you are being a raging ****ing twat.
My Zgrill has a shut down procedure that burns out the firebox and I always use it. I guess I assumed that his does, too.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.