View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:52 PM   #273
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The issue with me was that while there's a big chunk of them that all seem to be pretty good players who could get taken in the 1st, there just wasn't one of them that stood out as being better than the rest. You could take what you think is the 2nd or 3rd best WR in the draft and then quite easily see him slide into the back of the 2nd round.

Like, I think Parris Campbell is better than all of these guys. Even Metcalf. Was I confident enough to say that I didn't stand a good chance of him being there at the Packers pick in the 2nd round? Not at all, and I really couldn't say that about Brown or Butler either, who went before Campbell just now.
Which is why I didn't take one. I just couldn't see a standout WR.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.