View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:37 AM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
At least the awful Cavs teams had some shooters. It's not going to make a huge difference, but they should really at least try playing Svi. One of the few on that roster who actually fits with the style of basketball that LeBron plays. I don't know what Magic was doing there this offseason (Rondo, Lance, Beasley, KCP, Javale...WTF?) and I'm not sure anybody else does either. It's like he completely ignored what the NBA is in 2018.

The Lakers can still make the playoffs but if they do it will have to be with a different group of guys than those around LeBron right now. This team just isn't good.
I think he was thinking LeBron being there would mean dudes would show up and they didn’t. So they had to fill out a roster.

OR

They’re flaming ****ing idiots.

One or the other
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.