View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 01:20 PM   #810
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Let's face it, there's a divide and too many aren't able to put aside their political banter when the thread they're in isn't political. Take how political rivals interact in the Space tread. That's how it should be. We can have our differences in the DC, that's America, but when outside of the DC, people need to let it go.

As for threads that get started in the lounge that aren't about sports (even though "sports" are very political these days), I would be in favor of moving those very quickly. So if it's not about cleats in the turf (like the Whitlock topics tend to be anymore), it shouldn't be in the lounge.

JMO. And I'm more than willing to help in any way that I can.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1