View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 01:08 PM   #802
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I like Taco but this is no joke. That boy is one loony conspiracy theory after another, each one more batshit crazy than the last.
Heh. If only.

We live in a world of lies layered upon lies, and everybody is a conspiracy theorist now. Whether you believe in Russia hoaxes, or question the media's bias. The only difference is that I'm way ahead of the curve. I'm so far ahead of the curve that I've actually passed an information veil that most people are still blinded by. Sort of like the Truman Show. I'm on the other side of the dome, looking in, and saying, "guys, we're in a dome, come look."

As far as I can tell, it is inevitable that society is going to cross this veil. The Bible calls it the apocalypse:

There's nothing that I post about that I can't back up with facts. From there, it's just a matter of what people's cognitive dissonance allows them to accept or reject. Some people are ready to accept truth. Some prefer the comforts of the lies. My life isn't invested in the lies of this world and I'm confident enough in myself to not care if people on the Internet like me or not for believing things that they don't.

By the way, it's a bad idea to get rid of the DC forum. The whole reason they exist is because if they didn't, politics infects the day to day topics. Which, as you can see from this thread, is already happening. That phenomenon only gets worse if you eliminate the outlet. If you want to turn this forum into a war zone between people with political opinions and moderators trying to keep politics off the forum, the best way to accomplish that is to eliminate the acceptable outlet for discussion.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 4