View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 06:41 AM   #15570
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You sure you ain't playing a prank on us and that's a Prime Roast Beef???

Jesus H Christ that looks incredible. Did it retain any juice or moisture?
It's no joke, and the son and I did it on a whim. A "why not, we have burger for jerky, we like it better...". Yeah, we had pulled this roast out to slice it and make jerky...

As for the moisture, oh heck yeah! Next time will be 6-8 hours at 135 instead of 4'ish hours (and put in still mostly frozen, so......) just to tenderize it even more, but the flavor was AMAZING and the texture was better than I would have expected... And all we put on it was cracked pepper and sea salt.

Here's the "cow" it came from (I think it was this one...)... Moooooooo!!!

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.