Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:31 PM   #239
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
What they did was stupid.

They didn't remove user reviews, which is what you had originally claimed and he had responded to:

They removed the "want to see" and the comments. It's stupidity on their part, but not the first time they have done things to block negative or potentially negative input about major releases.
A lot of the trend started because people trolled Amy Schumer years ago without having seen her stand up special. I watched it, hated it, and thumbs downed it. But that's different from trolling. It defeats the whole purpose for anyone legitimately wanting to know about a movie.

It's clear what behavior they're trying to block. The sample is flawed. It would be like measuring the success of an Elway documentary because you aired it in Kansas city. You know trolls would rush out in droves to down vote it without knowing anything about the movie. Which would be funny for us. But if you're a casual eagles fan wanting to hear from sports fans about whether it's worth watching, it's totally unhelpful.

I mean... I think this movie looks boring. But I want to hear legitimately without the politics on either side if it's actually worth my time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.