Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 05:38 PM   #188
Supporter

Not a dumb question at all, but I'd either be lying or googling an answer. I just don't know. I know people who can take a lot of stings and be ok, and I know people who can die from one. Maybe I'll be a good case study this year. I do think my brother swells more the more often he is stung.

I have heard discussion that the more you get hit, the more the reactions can increase. I've also heard of people who get stung on purpose to alleviate health conditions. I was asked about stinging a guys wife who had MS but I didn't want to do that.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.