View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #159
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Not even trying to be hostile rico, just flat out telling you that you are absolutely terrible at this and please stop. Look at the other responses...the people have spoken! We have commanded you to stop. Also in this case, same strokes for all folks, everyone thought it sucked.

Yes, they were licking your balls, so much so, that I found myself greatly anticipating this hero to come forth for which the people were beckoning. And then...well you know.

You might be the coolest guy on the planet, but a roaster you are not.
You read 10% of it and thought I was copying Seinfeld...a show that I avoid watching. And you read 10% of the first one....yet you have the audacity to tell me what I am and what I'm not? Haha, good God some of the people you'll encounter on here.

And I still don't care if everyone thought it sucked...I'm still not ashamed of the second one. It was too lengthy, yeah. Other than that, I'm fine with what the 2nd one consisted of...

Not trying to be hostile? Go to hell.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.