View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #38
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
No shit. No wiring, plumbing or appliances (the pantry is right next to the refrigerator). Drywall putty, wood putty and a little paint. All things considered, I got out of this pretty easy.
Actually, I did shoot the refrigerator. That's what stopped the bullet. The hole is in the side of the door right at the bottom. Stopped the damn thing from going through the floor into the basement.

So I've got a big ass dent in the bottom of the door, but it won't really be noticable and won't hurt the functionality of the refrigerator.

Another reason I should have grabbed the Glock - it's loaded with safety slugs. Why I went for the .38 instead I just don't know.

If I don't win the Planet Dumbass of the Week Award, I hate to think what somebody will have to do to beat me.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.