View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 03:00 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
one SB win with a talented mobile QB.
will he be worth anything as he ages? will he reach 4 SBs?
probably not.
Once in awhile somebody comes a long who is just different, unique, ya know....

Elvis
Cassius Clay
The Beatles
Frank Sinatra

etc...

All an original a never seen before or after talent. We have that with this kid and it's real easy to see, this is without question the most talented/gifted QB we have ever seen, now obviously talking SB's is a team thing so there is more to it than just a QB.

I have seen people with a lost for words over his talent, seen......ah....well.....amazing, simply something else. I have never seen anyone like him before and I've seen them all since Johnny U. It really is similiar to.....

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-19-2020 at 03:36 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.