Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 06:49 PM   #1534
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched In From the Cold. Ex Russian Spy made a life in America and gets recruited to help the CIA. I wanted to like it. I really REALLY did. I loved the Americans, the chick looked hot. Production value looked good. Hoooo boy was it dumb. It did a few things right, I enjoyed most of the action, the acting of the 90's Berlin stuff was fairly compelling. I didn't hate the performance of the CIA guy and the IT guy.

But I was all the way out during the
Spoiler!
in the first episode. Hung in there hoping it would come around. I was pretty into it when she went

Spoiler!

But then

Spoiler!

I'm sure they want that thing to make a second season. I'm probably out.
I had pretty much the same experience. Tried the first episode and it was reminding me of show like Alias and not too bad. Then I got to the dumb as hell first spoiler…
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli