View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 10:32 AM   #13
offense > defense

It's obviously tempting but it's still quite a way down. There'd have to be no one I like on the board, but still a bunch of dudes I'd be happy with in the 50s. Not sure that is the case for me personally. I don't see ANY way there's a day one starting-caliber OT on the board that late.

I guess if you want WR at 32, you'd be happy trading down.

Come to think of it, I'd probably rather go up for an OT than down for a WR. If we can hit on that position, I think it completely changes the offense for the next decade. Pat simply has never had that type of luxury, great blindside protection, and we've been blessed that Pat can overcome guys making his job harder.

I'm getting way off topic now but give me a starting LT early, a complimentary WR in round 2 to settle in behind Kelce/Rice/Hollywood, use that cap space wisely and let's roll.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote