View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:49 PM   #4
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies View Post
Jesus Christ....pretty funny though. Always liked Vrabel tho when he was a Chief

Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel is known for a bold, confident style of coaching that could accurately be described as “cocky.” However, as he explained on a recent podcast, Vrabel would be willing to make himself cockless if it meant he could lead his Titans to a single Super Bowl victory.

Vrabel expressed this willingness to castrate himself in exchange for a Lombardi Trophy as a guest on Bussin’ with the Boys, a podcast hosted by former Titans linebacker Will Compton and current Titans offensive tackle and forever asshole Taylor Lewan. Here’s the quote, via Paul Kuharsky:

Lewan: Matt Neely (an assistant for the show) said he would cut off his dick for a, uno, Super Bowl, and I said, No I would not do that. Would you cut your dick off for a Super Bowl?

Vrabel: Been married 20 years. Yeah, probably.

Lewan: You’ve got three?!

Vrabel: As a player.... You guys will be married for 20 years one day. You won’t need it.

Lewan: If you come home with a bag of ice, and Jen is like ‘Oh honey what did you do.’ I cut …my dick off, we’re gonna win a Super Bowl, she’d be like “eh,” or would she be upset?

Vrabel: She’d be like do you want me to do it? Do you want to do it now?

Football never sleeps, and apparently it never ****s, either.

[PaulKuharsky.com]
https://deadspin.com/mike-vrabrel-sa...ick-1836284989
Well that certainly speaks to his sex life.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.