View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:48 AM   #69
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I don't think they kill off Thor, though sending Cap back in time makes sense if they're gonna open the time travel can of worms.

I hope Black Widow and Hawkeye get to kick some ass. As an audience proxy, they're just fun to have around.

And man, we're a decade vested into the main characters here, can we please just not have Captain Marvel show up and mcguffin the hell out of things? I want to see these folks we've put years of character development into get a proper send-off.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote