View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 08:45 AM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
They'll sure as hell be more fun to watch this year though. Booker is a straight beast. That 4th quarter was a thing of beauty. Josh Jackson also had his best game as a pro, I thought. Ayton looked the part as well.
Oh yeah, Jackson was deadly from the perimeter, which is a pleasant surprise. So happy with Ayton, I think he will definitely live up to the hype. Also, Ariza had an amazing all around game. I don’t know how they’ll end up, but it’s going to be fun!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.