Thread: Mock (5/4)
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 07:29 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, well good luck with that Buffalo!

The only reason Cleveland remotely had a shot in that game was because Mahomes went down. Yea they definitely got better on defense, but I think our new OL offsets that in a potential matchup.

I’m not worrying about any team with a QB like Mayfield when we have Mahomes.

Also, what unrealistic “other assumptions” am I making?

Even without Clark, our DL is still better than Buffalo’s because of Jones and Reed alone. They don’t have anybody of that caliber. Again, it’s likely that the Chiefs will add a veteran DE at some point. If you don’t think it’s safe to assume that, I’d say you’ve learned nothing about how Veach operates.

The fact that you question whether Gay could be better is laughable. Sorry, but that’s just ducking dumb.
I would like to see a veteran CB, LB, and DE added to the fray. Instead, he's wasted some cap space on turds like Will Parks and Kam Correa... We shall see. I hope he continues his trend.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.