Thread: Mock (5/4)
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 07:48 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

1. What team can survive losing not just one but both starting T’s? I’ll wait....

2. It’s been said over and over, but I fully expect the Chiefs to add a veteran at DE. Yea, if you’re going to assume Clark goes down, looking at the roster as it is now, they’d be at trouble at DE. Even then, if that happened, they would likely make a move. They never stop looking at opportunities to get better even during the season.

3. I think it’s safe to assume that Gay and Bolton together upgrade our LB group from the SB. We’ve seen flashes from Gay, and he was clearly the most gifted LB on the roster last year even while he was still learning and inexperienced.

I love how you say that about Gay and Bolton, but give the Bills credit for getting better at edge rusher because they drafted two guys, one of whom is very raw while the other isn’t a great high ceiling pass rusher by any means.

You want to talk about the Chiefs “failures” then turn around and give the Bills credit for improving? What the **** did they do this offseason to get better immediately? They couldn’t get pressure against the Chiefs patchwork OL and somehow two draft picks are going to be enough with all of the upgrades the Chiefs made on the OL? What did they do to fix their gaping hole at CB2?

I find it hilarious that completely rebuilding the OL in one offseason wasn’t enough for some of you. Their offseason, at least to some extent, was a “failure”. That’s completely and utterly ridiculous. It’s not like they didn’t add talent at just about every position of need except for CB, another position where I fully expect them to sign somebody at some point.

Last edited by staylor26; 05-06-2021 at 08:15 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote