View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 05:24 PM   #15600
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Do you have a handle on the difference, if any, between 'nduja and andouille? [both are pronounced approximately ahndooyah]

I first heard it on Sorted, and it seems like it's just a Brit slang alternative spelling, but I've not had it to compare.

My understanding is that it's 'spreadable' because it's not piped into casing, but jarred instead. But I was wondering if it's spiced similarly.
I do not have a handle on the difference, but thats an interesting callout as I'd like to know more.

Based on my limited exposure to andouille, this felt more Italian in its natural blend into a pizza sauce to me. Like a meat sauce without anything granular to differentiate it from a pizza sauce. This could also be this place's particular iteration of it as well (recently opened).

So maybe more Italian spiced, less smoky than andouille? Pure uneducated guess on my part though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.