View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 05:22 PM   #25
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I don't think that Worthy is as shifty underneath as Tank and the fact that he only produced 6 deep balls all season last year concerns me.

I'm skeptical, currently.
I was pretty skeptical until i watched that 53 min video i linked in the WR thread. His QB(s) overthrew him quite a bit when he had his man beat by yards. That video gives a much more complete picture of him and i'd advise setting aside some time to watch.

I agree that he's not "shifty" per se, like a KT. But he's got more wiggle than a Hardman. And the ball tracking isn't even remotely similar to Hardman. He's fantastic with that over the shoulder deep ball.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote