Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 05:29 PM   #188
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
News flash, ALL movies are fake. But to a 10 yro kid watching Old Yeller, that pulls the heart strings. Not a grown as man.

Well duh. That was my point. All movies are fake, but I'm not going to shame anyone for crying during a scene that is specifically designed to make people cry.

Do men stop having feelings when they turn 18 or something? You start getting bills sent to your house and all emotions go out the window?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I've cried at plenty of movies. Also seems to happen more often the older I get. Now Avatar 2 wasn't one of them, but I get it. That one scene with his son was a tough one.

Only movie I've ever actually cried from was Titanic. I was probably about 9 or 10 when I saw it in theaters. The scene at the end where they finally go back on the lifeboats to search for survivors, they're wading through all of the frozen bodies and they come across a young woman holding her infant. That got your boy. The tears started flowing.

But I don't begrudge any man who would cry during movies.

And agreed on getting more emotional as I get older. Not sure what's up with that but I've definitely come a lot closer to crying while watching movies lately than I ever did back in my teenage years.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote