Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 02:28 PM   #1599
Ride on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
my patch.....and newly shaven pipes from Pig Trail.
my patch is on the left side of my vest in my avi pic there. Can't see it, but its there. I took the old lady to Eureka for a friend's wedding. We didn't ride much except around town and now I can't get her to shut up about going back... She's a keeper.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.