Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:20 PM   #22
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Didn't like anthem gameplay in beta so I didn't buy the game. I don't mind random in destiny for certain things. Strikes and such. I'd never do a raid with randoms.

I also will not use a mic with randoms because some are way too toxic to listen too. Hence why no raiding.

No, for games like these, I only want to play with people I know or people my friends recommended.

Because I rarely know when I'll have time to play it's hard to find anyone to play with in my friends list. They are generally already in a group with no room to join, or doing an activity I'm not good at. Pvp
Ya the Destiny Raids are too hard and I won't use a mic either, not sure i'm going to do the 8 man raids in Division either and I avoid the Darkzone like the plague as i'm not into pvp. Division 2 looks like most of the content will be soloable.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.