View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 01:01 PM   #4172
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Hey all - I've noticed that a few folks have been deleting their posts that came directly after Pat's 2nd INT. Please don't do this. This thread is legitimately a fantastic primary source on the Chiefs' 2nd Super Bowl Championship. I know some folks may think they were too critical of Pat in those posts, but those posts represented the lowest point of the Super Bowl and a very hard moment after our half-century long wait to get back to the SB. With that said, those low posts during that time make the subsequent comeback that much more satisfying to read. If anyone is giving you grief for them, ignore them. We were all in this ride together and 50 years of heartbreak is something that's hard to bounce back from in that moment.

Seriously, I've read a lot of game-threads and instant reactions of the Super Bowl online. Chiefsplanet's is the best one and it isn't close, especially coming from a place that had a shared community like this for so long. Reading us share our incredible 4th quarter comeback is still one of my favorite things to do on a low day.
If you have specific examples, link them. I'm happy to undelete as long as I don't see a legitimate reason that they were deleted.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote