View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 02:59 PM   #21
Veteran

Isaac Guerendo as a later RB. V little tread on the tires, good hands, decent-ish feet and both quick and fast. He probably goes earlier than I'd like after the combine.

I like Tahj Washington as a shifty later WR and also like Cowing.

Love Khristian Boyd from the 5th. The get off, the hands, and I think he can get stronger and offer more. If we keep Jones and get a bit more juice at DT that'd be massive.

Kitan Oladapo seems to have shot up boards same with James Williams, so maybe they're less of a "flier". I'd go with maybe Omar Brown or Trey Taylor. Good ball skills, excellent tacklers, average athletes but both pretty savvy.

Oh and I like Cam Hart. Think he may be one of the better bets for a guy who can come in and bully WRs like Sneed does as a later pick.

Last edited by JPH83; 02-28-2024 at 03:49 PM..
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote