View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 12:42 PM   #58
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
How does that disalouge usually go
I usually like to start with a slow pitch you're wasting money on crap you will never use nag. He counters with some itemized dissertation on the items in my closet. I attempt to explain why the 5 black dresses are in some way different, he slides for the safety of the age old male trick of tuning women out. My voice escalates in guilt over clothing choices, as I try to slam the conversation back to why we have all the stupid grunting sweating Ultimate Fighting, Girls Gone Wild, Naked Bum Fights DVDs. AND Showgirls. Which prompts the whole 'I work 200 hours a week with a broken back, a broken thumb, and I can spend our money however the fuuck I want'. Then I leave to go buy a new dress.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.