View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 12:26 PM   #163
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Pool cues. I've owned nearly 200 cues since I was 17; no idea exactly how many. Used to browse around in pawn shops and just buy anything I thought was interesting. Found a Huebler type stick that was supposedly signed by Mosconi (no idea if it was really his signature). Got into a custom cue kick and had a Ray Schuler, an Espiritu, Southwest, Sugartree, J. Pechauer Customs, BCMs. Sold off most of them over the years, but still have a couple nice ones. My wish list is pretty short these days, but I'd still like a real Balabushka someday (I have a couple clones), and there's a Bob Owen hickory burl cue out there I'd drop a couple thou on right now, but that's about it.
Those cues would look nice gracing my Gold Crown 1

flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.